- Practice for the Spring 2019 Season will begin on Tuesday, 2/19 and then every Tuesday and Thursday at 7 PM at Captain Slade Cutter Park in Norfolk. Please pay attention to the Current Players page on Facebook for location changes (weather, etc.).
- The Blue v Gold scrimmage will be held on Sat, 3/2/19 at Lafayette Park. The after match social will be with our new 2019 sponsor Bold Mariner Brewery.
- The first home match of the Spring will be on 3/9/19 against Baltimore-Chesapeake for both the D1 and D3 sides. Location and time TBD.
Norfolk Blues Hall of Fame Nominations Open:
- The Norfolk City Blues Rugby Football Club Hall is now accepting nominations for the Norfolk Blues Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame honors and recognizes those who have played and/or contributed to the success of the Norfolk Blues rugby club for the purpose of continuing the lasting legacy of the Norfolk City Blues RFC and to further its well-being and success. Nominations must be submitted no later than March 25, 2019. They may be submitted online via our online nomination form (link) or by submitting a nomination form (DOCX) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone may nominate an individual to be elected to the NBHOF. Player nominees shall have retired from continuous/serious “A-side” or representative competition for three years. Members will be elected to the NBHOF by the Hall of Fame Council and all living members of the Norfolk Blues Hall of Fame Council and all living members of the NBHOF. Any questions can be directed to Alex Kalasinsky, HOF Council Chairman, via the above email address.