- March 30:
- D1 at Rocky Gorge.
- D3 has a home MAC D3 playoff match against Virginia Beach. Lafayette Park, 1 PM.
- The next D1 home match will be on April 6 against NOVA.
- Practice for the Spring 2019 Season is every Tuesday and Thursday at 7 PM at Captain Slade Cutter Park in Norfolk. Please pay attention to the Current Players page on Facebook for location changes (weather, etc.).
- Mark your calendars! The Annual Blues Banquet will be on Saturday, May 11 from 7-10 PM at Bold Mariner. More details and registration will be forthcoming!
Norfolk Blues Hall of Fame Nominations Open:
- The Norfolk City Blues Rugby Football Club Hall is now accepting nominations for the Norfolk Blues Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame honors and recognizes those who have played and/or contributed to the success of the Norfolk Blues rugby club for the purpose of continuing the lasting legacy of the Norfolk City Blues RFC and to further its well-being and success. Nominations must be submitted no later than March 25, 2019. They may be submitted online via our online nomination form (link) or by submitting a nomination form (DOCX) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a summary of the nominee.
- Anyone may nominate an individual to be elected to the NBHOF. Player nominees shall have retired from continuous/serious “A-side” or representative competition for three years. Members will be elected to the NBHOF by the Hall of Fame Council and all living members of the Norfolk Blues Hall of Fame Council and all living members of the NBHOF. Any questions can be directed to Alex Kalasinsky, HOF Council Chairman, via the above email address.