3/3 @ Naval Academy
3/17 Pittsburgh Harlequins
4/7 Schuylkill River
4/14 @ Pitts Harlequins
4/21 Rocky Gorge
4/28 MAC Semifinal
2018 High School Schedule
Home games are at Lafayette Park at 38th and Granby Sts in Norfolk, VA.
Practice during the 15s season is at Captain Slade Cutter Park in Norfolk on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 PM – 9 PM. Practice will begin in early February.
The Annual Banquet will be held on Saturday, May 12. Location and registration will be announced in late March.
For EMail news, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
Blues on TwitterMy Tweets
The Annual Banquet will be held on Saturday, May 12 at 3 PM at PBR Norfolk (link). Tickets are on sale now; your ticket gets you free food and an open bar for the event! Tickets are $40/person until 5/5. After that tickets go to $50/person.
You can pay via:
- Venmo (@NCBRFC)
- PayPal (PayPal.me/norfolkbluesrugby)
- Cash/check (payable to Norfolk Blues Rugby)
- The D1 side has a MAC Semifinal home D1 playoff game on Saturday, April 28. The opponent is the Potomac Exiles. Game time is at 2 PM.
- The D1B/D2 side has a MAC Quarterfinal away D2 playoff game on Saturday, April 28 at Doylestown.
- Winners of the April 28 games advance to the MAC D1 and D2 Championship Event (to be held at Morven Park in Leesburg, VA).
- Practice during the 15s season is at Captain Slade Cutter Park in Norfolk on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 PM – 9 PM. However, please pay attention to the Current Players page on Facebook for location changes.
From: Jeffrey Anderson email@example.com
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 7:55 AM
Today are the three remaining Six Nations games…on three different channels! And all live!
8:30AM – Italy/Scotland on NBC Sports Network Cox 34 or 1034
12 noon – England/Ireland on WAVY 10 (or 1010)! Yes! No cable needed!
1:00PM – Wales/France on CNBC Cox 25 or 1025
NBC Sports Network Cox 34 or 1034 (3/10 and 3/11)
Saturday 3:00PM – Ireland/Scotland
Saturday 5:00PM – France/England
Sunday 3:00PM – Wales/Italy
Nice to have some good viewing times instead of the middle of the night.